Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Joel
Birthday: 24/09/89
Occupation: NSF


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

# Angelia
# Kelvin
# Samuel
# Wayne
# Jamie
# Su zhen
# Bee Yean
# Chia fong
# Ernie
# MeiPeng
# Zehui
# Terence
# Jinghua
# Chermaine
# Clara
# Yien shin
# Nicholas
# Jonathan
# Jocelyn
# YiYuan
# Glenn
# Jie Jun
# Chiat heng
# Yu Mei
# Candy
# Benjamin
# Jackson
# Jianzhi
# Jessica
# Jun xiong
# Jack
# Cherylyn
# Chai Huat
# Seow chean
# Cynthia
# Jia Ying
# Eunice
# Jonathan lum
# Sally
# Shahidah
# Lional
# wilcent

*.* TagBoard *.*

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

*.* Long weekend break from ns *.*

This photo was taken at scape2 in at somerset.$10 of ping pong for half an hr with music played by DJs.There were also ocean butterfly music school at level 3 and the whole of level 4 was some dance school featuring hip hop.


Last sat, my mother and I went to visit a relative (auntie??)(grandfather's sister i think).Well of course i was kind of bored as i don't understand what they were talking about in cantonese.I was watching tv and then i fell asleep.When i woke up,i was been treated to some fruits.This auntie suddenly took out a photo frame and told us that the women in the life portrait was my Chor Chor which refers to my great great grandmother.We never get to see how she look like before until today.The portrait was kept in 100% good condition.I also manage to see photos of my grandparents marriage.She started to tell stories of my Chor Chor and grandparents.My Chor Chor was very hardworking and she washes hairs for customer as her job.Well actually she went on to talk a lot more about Chor Chor but of course i don't understand what she say.Only my mother knows whats was she saying.

250610

After booking out,i went to find Jia ying to go aljunied for a hair cut and have dinner together.We decided to catch Ip man the legend at kallang leisure park at 2130.At 2100 then i suggest asking wingkin along.He actually make it in time for the movie.I heard that he just came back from bike course in ubi Class 2B i think.He's also learning guitar for self interest.Everyone is taking license ,how about me??Ipman legend wasn't as good as the previous movie.Something seems to be missing in the movie.

270610

Today i wanna thank Wayne and his mum for inviting me to his uncle dance ballroom at Raffles town country club.Its the 1st time i actually step into a country club.Learning the dance step was a little headache for me.tap tap .The instructors taught us a simpifer version of "NoBody".I guessed i managed to pass it well for my dance.Its really fun.The atmosphere was real high.I also enjoyed the food there but my appetite was small back then.We also find time to explore the whole club house.We went to the arcade to play photohunt and some shooting game.

After the event ended,we headed to amk hub to buy 4D??? We had dinner at the level 3 food fare.There's a Taiwanese food store which sells real tasty delicacy at a budget reasonable price.After stomach was filled,Drink was at Koi.I tasted a new drink Aloe vera honey something.I had a hard time drinking.Its So SO so sweet!!! So we headed back to amk hub cathay for Toy Story 3.As u all know,the story starting with eddy leaving for college and he had to decide the fate of the toys which grow up with him.The ending was pretty eye watery as eventually the toys were departed from eddie.But its a new chapter for the toys who were send to be with their new owner.So i guess the morale of the story is "Everyone will eventually grow up and have to leave to embark on their new chapter of life Someday??

280610

Today i meet Chiafong for lunch at the hawker center.Sorry for being real late.After that we went to Amk(Again for me).We had a short singing sensation which land us at k-box to fufilled our singing desire lol.Sing Sing Sing. We wanted to buy bee yean's present.Intially we wanted to buy yu ren sheng's voucher but after much consultation,we changed our idea.We change venue to orchard to buy ** and **.We also visited the newly open scape 2.The 1st thing i saw was STAGE shop at level 2.Level 3 was filled with f &b outlet like cafe and sakae sushi.We went pass Ocean butterfly sch where we saw xu huai liang .Cf reaction was actually oh the botak >

Me blogged @ | 4:20 PM